Cranked Coffee boasts a spacious alfresco area, grass patch and also roomy indoor seating for a more intimate setting or when the weather is not so kind. Oxford street reserve is conveniently located just opposite the cafe.
The whole playground is pram/wheelchair accessible too. It’s a wonderful playground for kids of all ages. Located just outside the playground, you can also find plenty of tables and benches where you can sit and relax whilst still keeping a watchful eye on the little ones. Leederville offers a huge variety of food choices so why not get some take-away, grab a coffee and just sit there and enjoy a meal while the kids are taken care off.
Whether you decide to drive there (free 1 hr parking), take a train (just next to Leederville train station), catch a bus or CAT (free on the weekends), make Oxford Street Reserve your next family fun-day.
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017