Cranked Coffee boasts a spacious alfresco area, grass patch and also roomy indoor seating for a more intimate setting or when the weather is not so kind. Oxford street reserve is conveniently located just opposite the cafe.
The whole playground is pram/wheelchair accessible too. It’s a wonderful playground for kids of all ages. Located just outside the playground, you can also find plenty of tables and benches where you can sit and relax whilst still keeping a watchful eye on the little ones. Leederville offers a huge variety of food choices so why not get some take-away, grab a coffee and just sit there and enjoy a meal while the kids are taken care off.
Whether you decide to drive there (free 1 hr parking), take a train (just next to Leederville train station), catch a bus or CAT (free on the weekends), make Oxford Street Reserve your next family fun-day.
106 Oxford St Shop 5, Leederville
Mon-wed, Fri 6.30am – 4pm
Thurs 6.30am – 9pm
Sat 7am – 5pm
Sun 7am – 4pm
Change Facility: No
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017
- Bib and Tucker North Fremantle - September 10, 2017