The Crazy Pickle Steakhouse in Armadale is super family friendly with a menu to satisfy all taste buds!
They have a fantastic bar with a great range of beer on tap, spirits, wines and cocktails for Mums and Dads to “wind down”.
The menu obviously caters to the carnivores with plenty of steak options from their “Stupendous Steaks” range as well as other meaty options including the: Cuckoo Chicken, Farcical Fish; Bonkers Burgers; Ridiculous Rib Ranges and not forgetting the vegetarians who can choose from the Insane Salads. Much more including Toppers, sides, extras and even pasta.
Kids menu had a great range too, with my kids choosing the ever adventurous Fish and Chips and Nuggets and Chips. We ordered some calamari to share. All our meals came out promptly and were super fresh and delicious. The kids enjoyed the baskets and the general presentation overall.
Armadale, Western Australia 6112
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Sampson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Heritage Walk Trail One, Fremantle Cemetery - May 8, 2019
- Rick’s Rookies West Coast Eagles Membership - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Strike Bowling, Carousel - January 4, 2019