The Crazy Pickle Steakhouse in Armadale is super family friendly with a menu to satisfy all taste buds!
They have a fantastic bar with a great range of beer on tap, spirits, wines and cocktails for Mums and Dads to “wind down”.
The menu obviously caters to the carnivores with plenty of steak options from their “Stupendous Steaks” range as well as other meaty options including the: Cuckoo Chicken, Farcical Fish; Bonkers Burgers; Ridiculous Rib Ranges and not forgetting the vegetarians who can choose from the Insane Salads. Much more including Toppers, sides, extras and even pasta.
Kids menu had a great range too, with my kids choosing the ever adventurous Fish and Chips and Nuggets and Chips. We ordered some calamari to share. All our meals came out promptly and were super fresh and delicious. The kids enjoyed the baskets and the general presentation overall.
Armadale, Western Australia 6112
- Piggy Food Co North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- The Alkaline Cafe Albany - March 23, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018
- Ironwood Estate Wines, Porongurups - March 22, 2018
- Hopetoun Motel - March 19, 2018
- Hopetoun - March 19, 2018
- Yummylicious Candy Shack Ravensthorpe - March 12, 2018
- Blue Sky Bread Artisan Bakery, Roleystone - March 9, 2018
- Lollipops Jandakot - March 9, 2018
- 300 Acres Restaurant and Bar, Wembley - March 8, 2018