The Crazy Pickle Steakhouse in Armadale is super family friendly with a menu to satisfy all taste buds!
They have a fantastic bar with a great range of beer on tap, spirits, wines and cocktails for Mums and Dads to “wind down”.
The menu obviously caters to the carnivores with plenty of steak options from their “Stupendous Steaks” range as well as other meaty options including the: Cuckoo Chicken, Farcical Fish; Bonkers Burgers; Ridiculous Rib Ranges and not forgetting the vegetarians who can choose from the Insane Salads. Much more including Toppers, sides, extras and even pasta.
Kids menu had a great range too, with my kids choosing the ever adventurous Fish and Chips and Nuggets and Chips. We ordered some calamari to share. All our meals came out promptly and were super fresh and delicious. The kids enjoyed the baskets and the general presentation overall.
Armadale, Western Australia 6112
- Drakesbrook Weir, Waroona - February 23, 2018
- Waroona Visitors Centre - February 22, 2018
- Black Diamond Lake, Allanson - February 22, 2018
- Crazy Pickle Steakhouse, Armadale - January 31, 2018
- Museum Park Period Village, Esperance - January 19, 2018
- Taylor St Quarters Bar & Grill, Esperance - January 16, 2018
- Esperance Stonehenge - January 9, 2018
- Tradewinds Hotel East Fremantle - November 20, 2017
- George Street Quarters, Fremantle - November 20, 2017
- Araluen Carols by Torchlight - November 20, 2017