Crepe Cherie is located in the fresh food mall at Karrinyup shopping centre. It serves an array of crepes based on authentic French recipes. They say their crepe mix recipe is a trade secret passed on from the owners French grandmother.Crepe Cherie gives patrons an ‘escape to Paris’ experience by offering authentic Parisian décor and the wonderful tastes and smells of a traditional creperie.I went for the Madeleine – a combination of Banana and Nutella. It was divine! Gluten free crepes are available for an additional cost. If crepes are not your thing you may enjoy a ‘Croque Monsieur’, Ham and Cheese Croissant or a crepe wrap. They have a selection of desserts including muffins, tarts and macarons.
Crepe Cherie offers a Kids Crepe Combo deal which includes an apple or orange juice and a crepe with one of the following fillings:
Cheese and tomato, chicken and mayonnaise, tuna and sweet corn, banana and Nutella, strawberries and jam or apple and caramel. A selection of milkshakes and sundaes are also available.
There is a small kids corner which contains a couple of toys, books and some colouring activities.I loved these 5kg Nutella jars which were sitting on the counter – they’d last all of a week in my house of Nutella addicts!Crepe Cherie is located opposite Woolworths in Karrinyup Shopping Centre. Opening times are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 11am – 4pm. Visit www.crepecherie.com.au for more information.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017