Crepe Cherie is located in the fresh food mall at Karrinyup shopping centre. It serves an array of crepes based on authentic French recipes. They say their crepe mix recipe is a trade secret passed on from the owners French grandmother.Crepe Cherie gives patrons an ‘escape to Paris’ experience by offering authentic Parisian décor and the wonderful tastes and smells of a traditional creperie.I went for the Madeleine – a combination of Banana and Nutella. It was divine! Gluten free crepes are available for an additional cost. If crepes are not your thing you may enjoy a ‘Croque Monsieur’, Ham and Cheese Croissant or a crepe wrap. They have a selection of desserts including muffins, tarts and macarons.
Crepe Cherie offers a Kids Crepe Combo deal which includes an apple or orange juice and a crepe with one of the following fillings:
Cheese and tomato, chicken and mayonnaise, tuna and sweet corn, banana and Nutella, strawberries and jam or apple and caramel. A selection of milkshakes and sundaes are also available.
There is a small kids corner which contains a couple of toys, books and some colouring activities.I loved these 5kg Nutella jars which were sitting on the counter – they’d last all of a week in my house of Nutella addicts!Crepe Cherie is located opposite Woolworths in Karrinyup Shopping Centre. Opening times are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 11am – 4pm. Visit www.crepecherie.com.au for more information.
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019