Cockburn Central now has a Croc’s Playcentre, the first in WA, and it comes with a Muffin Break Café full of their delicious muffins, food and fantastic coffee.
There is a small baby/toddler play area set up in the front café area.
Next to it is a large Under 4 space that is gated. It has a jumping castle, climbing frames, slides and very cool bubble lights that change colours. They kept quite a few toddlers entertained.
The over 5 area is open. There is a large jumping castle with a mushroom in the middle, lots of fun!!
Head into the Shark’s mouth for 3 levels of climbing fun, slides & air ball shooting machines.
The big racing slides were a huge hit with my kids. A bumpy blue slide for a bit of fun.
And quite a steep green slide for the thrill seeker.
Around the outside of the climbing frame area, there is a path to ride scooters and trikes.
The party rooms look fabulous. Mr Croc’s Nightclub was a huge hit! With a karaoke machine, laser lights and a dress up cupboard, it would be the most talked about birthday party in the playground for all the wanna-be pop stars.
You can even watch all the fun from outside the room.
The other party rooms are also themed with Pirates, Under the Sea, Jungle and Princess. Various party options are availble.
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017