- Karrinyup Waters Cafe, Karrinyup - March 20, 2019
- IKEA Cafe, Innaloo - November 11, 2018
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018
While out and about in Gingin, we asked one of the locals where a nice spot was to have some morning tea, they replied [email protected] . Once we arrived, we were glad they recommended this place. It was in a lovely spot, right next to a large grassed park area with swings for the kids.Once we had ordered our food, hubby took miss 4 to have a play while we waited. It was not long until our food came out, probably because it was a weekday and we were the only ones there.
The cafe has a large open seating area outside with plenty of shade from mature trees. The outside alfresco area is such a lovely area to sit in on a nice day, or there is seating available inside.
I had an apple pie and iced coffee and miss 4 decided to have a chocolate muffin and milkshake. Hubby was rather hungry, so he decided on the steak sandwich (with chicken – go figure). All of their food was delicious and my iced coffee was just what I needed! They also had 2 different kids menus, which I think is a great idea. One of them is for the slightly older children, with larger portions, and the other one is for the little kiddies.
[email protected] Cafe Gingin are open from 8am – 4pm daily for breakfast and lunch and also Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights till 9pm for dinner. If you are not stopping in for a meal, then just pop in for a coffee and cake, you won’t regret it.
Sooo many cakes to choose from!
There is a great kids room at the cafe also. It had a large range of books on display, a television playing a kids movie, some colouring in and toys.
The cafe also has a little homewares shop full of great gift delights for the home.