Decadance is not only for Birthday parties. During School Holidays, Tuesday to Friday, Decadance hosts a 2 hour General Session from 12.45 till 14.45. Tickets are $10 per child. No need to book; just drop in. The sessions are open to kids aged 3 to 13 years.
Since attending the first School Disco, my two boys have become big Disco fans. I now organise a playdate at Decadance every School Holiday.
The session starts on time at 12.45pm with the DJ playing a few popular songs to get everyone warmed up.
The songs are accompanied with the video on the big screen; very popular and fun.. Gangnam Style, Taylor Swift and Frozen are a few examples.
The staff encourage the kids to play some games where they can win prizes.
During the session, the parents are most welcome to join the dance or sit on the soft seats around the Dance Floor.
No hot food is served during the General session, however, coffee, soft drinks, crisps and lollies can be purchased at the kiosk. Lighting accessories/toys are also available to purchase.
Decadance is always such good fun! Every School Holiday my boys look forward to their Disco session. It is a good way to release their energy and meet their school friends during the School Holiday.
Decadance is located at 10 Royce Court (Off Winton Road), Joondalup. For more information visit decadance.com.au
Find more school holiday activities
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016