Decadent C’s is a haven for all chocolate lovers and won’t disappoint. It is much smaller than the Margaret River Chocolate Factory but that’s one of its most attractive qualities. It is just gorgeous and can be described as a gourmet café. There is a small viewing window where you can watch the staff decorating cupcakes and making their delicious chocolate treats! We grabbed ourselves some cheesecake and drinks and headed outside which is a great space. There was plenty of seating which has umbrellas for shade as well as heaps of surrounding trees. High chairs are also available.There is a lovely grassed area which a lot of people had brought their picnic blankets, though you can’t take any outside food onto the premises but is a great option if you can’t get a table.We chose a table next to the kid’s playground which was clean and suitable for kids of all ages. It has synthetic grass underneath the equipment and shade sails provided good shade. There is also fencing around the back section.The food is quite gourmet we treated ourselves to some amazing treats. This was the best cheesecake I had ever had, made with love, not like the commercial grade cheesecake that is thick and rubbery, it was light and fluffy. The Chocolate Torte was massive and delicious. It took 3 of us to get through it all.
Great place to bring the kids and enjoy some indulgence.
25 Husband Rd, BARRAGUP WA 6209 (10 minutes from Mandurah City Centre)
Mon – Tue: 9am – 4:30pm Thurs – Sun: 9am – 4:30pm
- Perth Family Friendly Events for October 2018 - September 24, 2018
- 100 Spring School Holiday Ideas - September 10, 2018
- July School Holiday Shopping Centre Events and Activities in Perth 2018 - June 28, 2018
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 20, 2018
- Mother’s Day Ideas Perth - April 26, 2018
- May Family Events in Perth - April 23, 2018
- April Family Events in Perth - April 4, 2018
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - April 1, 2018
- Eat Drink Perth - March 21, 2018
- Mission ImPERTHable - March 21, 2018