Put your glad rags on and head on up to the newest diner in town, DelBoy’s! Walking into DelBoy’s Diner is like taking a step back in time. From the checkerboard floor to the retro wall plaques and bright red booth seats. Even the staff are dressed in retro gear! (If you love retro/vintage/rockabilly this joint is your dream!)
We went for lunch and grabbed a booth by the window. The staff immediately gave the girls colouring-ins (which was also their menus) and pencils.
The kids meals are only $10 each with kids size soft drinks only $2.50 extra. They choose the fish & chips and cheeseburger with fries (all kids meals come with a choice of fries, baked potato or slaw as a side).
The adults choose the Kentucky Fire burger ($18) and the DelBoy’s Biggen burger ($22). Both of these went down a treat (with the Biggen being proclaimed as the best in the world by the seasoned traveller in our group!).
I couldn’t go past the Candy Corn Megashake ($9.50) which was delish and the cheese fries ($12), they were sooo tasty and nacho-ey.
DelBoy’s Diner is open from 7am for breakfast (which also looks amazing) and till 10pm for dinner (liquor license pending).
DelBoy’s Diner is located at 1/8 Dwyer Turn Joondalup (just look for the building painted like a checkered flag!)
- City of Wanneroo Community Art Awards & Exhibition - June 5, 2018
- Hogwartz Restaurant, Bali - May 7, 2018
- Quality Hotel Lighthouse, Bunbury - May 3, 2018
- Fusion Cre8tive, Joondalup - May 3, 2018
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - April 10, 2018
- RAC Perth Caravan & Camping Show - March 22, 2018
- Car Games For Kids - March 8, 2018
- Northern Perspectives 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Chillisaurus Mini Golf, Merriwa - February 26, 2018
- The Pinnacles, Cervantes - February 15, 2018