Discovery Parks – Woodman Point is located at 132 Cockburn Road, Munster. The park is a mix of camping sites, chalets and permanent residents.The park includes a swimming pool, playground, new bouncing pillow, as well as go kart hire.You can also hire push bikes and electric bikes which can take you all the way to Fremantle without the need to pedal
You can follow the pathways at the rear of the park for 1km and arrive at the beach. The walk is on a nice pathway and if you look carefully, you can see old ruins from military defences. Taking the path to the right leads to a large playground with good shade and a short path to the beach.The camp facilities are clean and well maintained. They include a kitchen and recreation room with use of fridges for campers, BBQ’s, laundry and clothes lines, and shower blocks.
We went during school holidays and there was lots of free activities daily for the kids. We were amazed by Al Kazam the magician, did some tricks on gymbus, took a dip on the waterslide and bought ourselves a waffle ice cream.
We also attended the all ages disco for New Years Eve with a live DJ and smoke machine.
The Woodman Point Holiday Park has a speed limit of walking pace so it was excellent for the kids to ride around on bikes and skateboards.
If you want to get out and about, a drive will take you to Fremantle or Rockingham where you can shop or have lunch.
If camping isn’t for you then consider the comfort of the air conditioned chalets for your family.
There is a holiday stay to suit everyone. It’s also a great place to cut your teeth if you are a novice camper as it’s so close to Perth City.
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 20, 2018
- 100 July School Holiday Ideas - June 18, 2018
- Mother’s Day Ideas Perth - April 26, 2018
- May Family Events in Perth - April 23, 2018
- April Family Events in Perth - April 4, 2018
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - April 1, 2018
- Eat Drink Perth - March 21, 2018
- Mission ImPERTHable - March 21, 2018
- Easter Wonderland & Easter World - March 13, 2018
- March Family Events in Perth - March 8, 2018