If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets on the Mandurah Marina is the perfect spot to pick up something unique.
There’s lots of goodies to discover, treat yourself or find a gift for somebody! Since Mandurah is a sea-side town, a lot of the homeware and gift stalls have a coastal chic/maritime/beach house feel.
It’s very “Mandurah”, with lots of crabs and dolphins! You’ll also find stalls selling jewellery, shoes, beauty products and much more weird and random things.
Get the kids to take along their pocket money, as they’ll be sure to find something they’d like to buy.
There’s a few stalls especially for kids. We spied toys, fairy gardens, clothes and even some zombies!
There’s cheap and affordable things, like toy vending machines and $4 lucky dips for boys and girls too.
We were rather impressed by these very special glass fish bowls!
Check out the Dolphin Quay Markets Facebook page to keep up to date with their events. There’s often kids fun days where they hold face painting and other activities.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Dolphin Quay at 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
- Family Friendly Breakfast Spots in Perth - March 23, 2018
- Burger Baby, Margaret River - March 22, 2018
- Magna Pizza, Fremantle - March 22, 2018
- Eagles Heritage, Margaret River - March 21, 2018
- Busselton Archery and Family Fun Park - March 21, 2018
- Perth Night Noodle Market, Elizabeth Quay - March 17, 2018
- Syd and Phyllis, Midland - March 15, 2018
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse - March 13, 2018
- Kailis Fish Market Cafe, Fremantle - March 13, 2018
- Zanthora Nursery, Maida Vale - March 13, 2018