If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets on the Mandurah Marina is the perfect spot to pick up something unique.
There’s lots of goodies to discover, treat yourself or find a gift for somebody! Since Mandurah is a sea-side town, a lot of the homeware and gift stalls have a coastal chic/maritime/beach house feel.
It’s very “Mandurah”, with lots of crabs and dolphins! You’ll also find stalls selling jewellery, shoes, beauty products and much more weird and random things.
Get the kids to take along their pocket money, as they’ll be sure to find something they’d like to buy.
There’s a few stalls especially for kids. We spied toys, fairy gardens, clothes and even some zombies!
There’s cheap and affordable things, like toy vending machines and $4 lucky dips for boys and girls too.
We were rather impressed by these very special glass fish bowls!
Check out the Dolphin Quay Markets Facebook page to keep up to date with their events. There’s often kids fun days where they hold face painting and other activities.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Dolphin Quay at 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Sue and Tim’s Strawberry Farm, Wanneroo - September 12, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 12, 2019
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - September 9, 2019
- Holly Rayes, Bassendean - September 5, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Crown Perth with Kids - September 3, 2019
- Dome Cafe, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- Old Perth Road Markets, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- Western Australian Rail Transport Museum, Bassendean - August 27, 2019
- Cafes with Healthy Kids Menus in Perth - August 22, 2019