If you’re searching Perth for a really authentically Italian pizza, search no further! We’ve found it! We recently dined at Dough and were blown away by their pizza! Dough has several locations across Perth, with their newest location in the Westfield Whitford City’s Dining & Entertainment Hub, making the choice of where to eat at Whitfords even harder!
Dough’s menu offers traditional Italian meals with homemade pasta and woodfired pizza’s. We’ve only tried the pizza so far but we’ll soon be back to try the homemade pasta, although we have returned a second time and couldn’t go past the pizza again! The pizza’s had beautiful thin crispy bases and just the right amount of toppings. The pizza’s offer a choice of a tomato or bianca base and in true Italian style offer a few well selected toppings per pizza. We chose “The Farmer” which had a bianca base, with crumbled Italian sausage, rosemary potatoes and Spanish onion and a margherita and both were absolutely delicious! The Farmer pizza was so unique and was a mouthwatering combination of flavours and we ordered it on our second visit along with a “regina” with mushrooms and ham. I’m eyeing off the arancini and gnocchi for our return!
The service was friendly and pleasant. They were happy to accommodate our pram and have high chairs available. There is a kids menu with pizza and pasta for $12 each though we just shared two of the main pizza’s which was more than enough for two adults and a 3 year old.
We didn’t spend long inside as it was a beautiful day and the little one wanted to play, but the outdoor dining was pleasant, with lots to watch, and there was live music in the outdoor area which was lovely too.
Dough is open every night for dinner, plus lunch on Friday-Sunday. We only realised after we had finished but they also had on offer a lunch special for $15 which included a pizza /pasta and a drink and would have be been well worth it, so it would be worthwhile asking if there are any specials. A lovely parents room is located near the outdoor play area nearby.
Cnr Marmion & Whitfords Avenue, Hillarys.
- Dough Pizza, Westfield Whitford City - September 18, 2018
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017