This July School Holidays Epicurean at Crown Perth is joining in with the school holiday fun by offering kids the chance to decorate their own doughnuts!
Treat the family to weekday lunch from 21st January – 3rd February and children aged 4 to 12 years can create their own dessert masterpiece with their DIY Doughnut Decorating activity. The kids will be spoilt for choice with four delicious doughnuts and an array of toppings.
Don’t worry about your child getting covered in chocolate sauce and icing, a cover-up bib is provided.
A take-home box is available if they wish to save their creation for an afternoon treat.
You’ll be able to sit back, relax and indulge in Epicurean’s array in mouth-watering dishes while the kids get creative – once they have eaten their own lunch of course!
You’ll be absolutely spoilt for choice with a fine selection of seafood, salads, Asian, Indian and western dishes and roast meats. The hard part is having enough room to try everything!
A big hit with Miss 9 was the fabulous range of sushi whereas Miss 7 devoured the butter chicken and naan bread.
Make sure you leave plenty of room for dessert! There is a huge amount of choice including cakes, chocolates, individual desserts, petit fours, fruit, ice cream and one of the largest chocolate fountains in Australia!
DIY Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- Fun Things To Do When Bonding With Your Baby - July 3, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019