Located directly opposite the Pirate playground on the Mullaloo Foreshore is a new drive-through coffee kiosk, Coffee Time Beaches part of the Mullaoo Beach Hotel. Open 6am – 6pm (may open until 7pm in the Summer) they offer a unique blend Brazillian Coffee, Teas, Babychino’s ($1) and freshly baked cakes including chocolate brownies and sticky date cakes.
The drive-through entrance is directly before the Dome Cafe and easily sign posted as you drive through to the ordering hatch. A buzzer goes off as you drive to the ordering hatch and someone will pop their head out and serve you straight to your car. Great for busy parents with toddlers and babies who don’t enjoy crossing the busy road to the local Dome Cafe or if the kids are sleeping after a long play on the playground.
You can also order your take away drinks directly from the kiosk on the street where there are a few seating options and some banging tunes to listen to whilst you’re waiting for your order. This is a busy road so probably not suitable for parents with toddlers who are prone to bolting off into the sunset.
The Italian Manager, Matteo has told us they will be introducing takeaway food for you to enjoy including freshly made Pizza and Pasta. I can see this becoming quite popular in the Summer evenings when people want to enjoy the playground, grassed area and beach over a bite to eat.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018