Having fun is the name of the game at the Easter Wonderland with Easter World activities for all ages, from meeting the Minions with Gru, to watching great entertainment like acrobatics and activities such as face painting, balloon fun and cuddly animals. For a small extra cost you can enjoy unlimited fun and thrills on 19 amusement rides including inflatables.
There will be other terrific amusement games and activities to participate in, as well as great food and drink for you to enjoy, including yummy fairy floss.
Look forward to seeing you all at Easter weekend in the session of your choice.
Go to www.easterwonderland.com.au to see more and where to get your tickets
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2019 - June 23, 2019
- 3 ways to have a stress-free family trip to Sydney - June 1, 2019
- Bayswater Hotel, Bayswater - May 22, 2019
- Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Do Things - May 1, 2019
- Best Places To Visit In Perth With Your Motorhome - April 13, 2019
- Reading for Sure - February 4, 2019
- The healthiest family-friendly restaurants in Perth - December 20, 2018
- Mediation – A More Effective Way To Separate - December 18, 2018
- Family Friendly Events in Perth for November (2018) - October 24, 2018
- Family Cab - October 24, 2018