Finish Eat Drink Perth with a bang and celebrate Easter with the family in the City of Perth. Check out these fun family-friendly events for free! Plus, keep scrolling to uncover the delicious family-friendly offers you’ll find across the city this March!
Foodie Family Fun Day
Finish Eat Drink Perth with a bang and celebrate Easter by heading to the Foodie Family Fun Day.
Date: Saturday, 31 March
Time: 10am to 4pm
Location: Forrest Place
Bring the kids down to the City of Perth to enjoy some foodie fun! Enjoy an array of activities, including; rides for kids, biscuit decorating, sherbet making, colouring in, plate decorating and a special visit from the Easter Bunny!
To find out more click here
Easter-ific Hang Out
Date: 26 March to 2 April
Location: Cathedral Square
Visit Cathedral Square this Easter and hang out under the egg-citing display of lanterns! Relax on the picnic furniture and take a break under the canopy of illuminated Easter eggs (7pm to 10pm nightly).
Easter Saturday will also feature an Easter egg hunt with a very special guest from 11am to 1pm so don’t forget to bring the little ones.
To find out more click here
While you’re in the city checking out these events, you can refuel on some great Eat Drink Perth specials for the whole family. Check them all out at visitperthcity.com/eatdrinkperth. Here are some top picks:
Kids Eat Free at Ivy & Jack
Kids under 12 eat free all day on Sundays at Ivy & Jack when they eat with a dining adult. Plus, there are movies and colouring in from 12pm to 2.30pm.
Kids Eat Free at Grill’d
With every main burger purchase at Grill’d Brookfield Place or Grill’d Shafto Lane during Eat Drink Perth 2018, you’ll receive one free kid’s mini-me pack (valid Sundays only).
Brotzeit Takeaway Family Picnic Pack
This takeaway picnic pack will satisfy the whole family. The pack includes BBQ Ribs, Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders, Pork Sausage and Fries for $50.
Cheeseburger Sausage Roll at Joe’s Bakery
Joe’s famous sausage rolls are having a flavour makeover for Eat Drink Perth. Try the cheeseburger sausage roll for a taste sensation including pickles, cheese and a special sauce. Available March 2018 only.
New Flavours at Gusto Gelato
During Eat Drink Perth 2018 Gusto Gelato is launching a new flavour every Thursday AND Friday. That means two new flavours each week!
Ben & Jerry’s Dinner and Free Dessert Deal
Spend $25 at Guzman y Gomez Northbridge or Nene Chicken Northbridge and get your second Sundae free when you buy a Hot Fudge Sundae at Ben & Jerry’s Northbridge.
Eat Drink Perth
1st – 31st March
- Why a girls’ school from day one? - February 12, 2020
- How To Prepare Yourself For Your Next Big Exam - January 12, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2020 - January 2, 2020
- Penrhos College Kindergarten students ask – ‘How best can we help animals to survive?’ - December 20, 2019
- Places Where You Can Go Camping In Perth - November 5, 2019
- How to Buy The Ideal Baby Thermometer - October 15, 2019
- INTERGENERATIONAL BIG BETHANIE BAKE OFF RETURNS FOR SIXTH YEAR - October 2, 2019
- How To Choose The Best Tutors Online To Help Your Kids - September 17, 2019
- FUN-FILLED FAMILY EVENING SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH - September 11, 2019
- Best Beds for Kids in Perth: Essential Tips When Choosing a Bed for Your Kids - September 7, 2019