Eden Beach Local Farmers Market takes place every Saturday from 8-12 on Reflection Blvd, Jindalee.
There is an array of fresh produce on offer, including fruit and veggies, fresh bread, eggs, honey, preserves, gourmet meat and seafood.
To fill your tummy there is also wood fired pizza, handmade doughnuts, a burger van, fruit crush drinks and ice cream.
Locally made giftware is also on offer and you can even get your dog washed!!
All the stalls surround a central eating area with tables and chairs to have your breakfast.
The kids will be kept happy with the animal farm and Eden Beach Foreshore playground located next to the market.
For more information visit: Eden Beach Farmers Market www.facebook.com/thelocalfarmersmarketedenbeach
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - April 10, 2018
- RAC Perth Caravan & Camping Show - March 22, 2018
- Car Games For Kids - March 8, 2018
- Northern Perspectives 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Chillisaurus Mini Golf, Merriwa - February 26, 2018
- The Pinnacles, Cervantes - February 15, 2018
- Swell Mullaloo - January 24, 2018
- Scarborough Beach Pool - January 22, 2018
- Dog-Friendly Places in Perth - January 8, 2018
- Over Board Café, Hillarys Boat Harbour - January 5, 2018