Eden Beach Local Farmers Market takes place every Saturday from 8-12 on Reflection Blvd, Jindalee.
There is an array of fresh produce on offer, including fruit and veggies, fresh bread, eggs, honey, preserves, gourmet meat and seafood.
To fill your tummy there is also wood fired pizza, handmade doughnuts, a burger van, fruit crush drinks and ice cream.
Locally made giftware is also on offer and you can even get your dog washed!!
All the stalls surround a central eating area with tables and chairs to have your breakfast.
The kids will be kept happy with the animal farm and Eden Beach Foreshore playground located next to the market.
For more information visit: Eden Beach Farmers Market www.facebook.com/thelocalfarmersmarketedenbeach
- The Camfield, Optus Stadium - July 3, 2018
- The Lookout, Scarborough - July 3, 2018
- City of Wanneroo Community Art Awards & Exhibition - June 5, 2018
- Hogwartz Restaurant, Bali - May 7, 2018
- Quality Hotel Lighthouse, Bunbury - May 3, 2018
- Fusion Cre8tive, Joondalup - May 3, 2018
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - April 10, 2018
- RAC Perth Caravan & Camping Show - March 22, 2018
- Car Games For Kids - March 8, 2018
- Northern Perspectives 2018 - March 8, 2018