Ellenbrook Public Library first opened in March 1999 and in 2007, it moved to its current location as the Ellenbrook Community Library, a joint-use facility with the Ellenbrook Secondary College.
I recently visited for a Rhymetime session with my toddler. Rhymetime runs during the school term on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10.30am and is a great way to introduce your baby or toddler to the joy of books, rhymes, songs and the library as well a great opportunity to meeting other parents in the area.
In addition to Rhymetime, Ellenbrook Community Library offer Storytime for children aged 2-5 years on Mondays and Wednesdays at 10.30am, and Coffee and Cuddles for babies under 24 months on Thursdays from 9.30am – 11.30am.
Ellenbrook Community Library has a bright and colourful Children’s Corner, with tables, chairs, toys, puzzles and lots of age-appropriate books including cardboard books for younger children.
Just outside the Children’s Corner is a beginner reader section, perfect for school-aged children learning to read.
Around the Library, there are plenty of books, magazines and DVDs for teenagers and adults. Access to computers, printers and photocopiers as well somewhere to charge your phone.
There is also a dedicated section for students of Ellenbrook Secondary College.
Located less than 300m away is the Rainbow Waters Playground, which is a great place to visit after the Library on a warm day.
Ellenbrook Community Library
90 Main St, Ellenbrook
(08) 9207 8787
Monday and Wednesday, 8.30am – 7pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday, 9am – 3pm
Sunday, 1pm – 4pm
- Kaleidoscope Festival 2018 - October 31, 2018
- DFO Perth - October 18, 2018
- Rug Rats on Ice at Xtreme Ice, Mirrabooka - October 15, 2018
- Bricktober Perth - October 6, 2018
- Spring in the City - September 25, 2018
- School Holiday Shopping Centre Activities - September 18, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Carousel - September 6, 2018
- D’Uva’s Strawberry Picking, Wanneroo - September 3, 2018
- Westfield Carousel Rooftop Dining Precinct - August 30, 2018
- The Bothy Family Retreat, Lancelin - August 9, 2018