Right across the road from the RAC Holiday park is Exmouth Mini Golf. The kids had been nagging me to go here every time we passed, so I finally gave in and decided to check it out.
The owners are very lovely and the kids enjoyed having a chat with them while I organised the golf clubs. Once miss 4 was sized up for the correct club, we grabbed a couple of balls and off we went.
The course itself is all connected together, and each hole is seperated by a cement kerb. There are 18 holes all up, each with its own different set of challenges. Miss 4 was pretty excited to get a hole in 1 on a couple of occasions.
Surrounding the golf course are some trees and plants, as well as the odd garden statue. They had some music playing over the speakers outside, which was nice to listen to, as I followed the kids around.
I would not recommend taking a pram in, as you would not be able to get it around the course. Mstr 1 was only too happy to walk around putting the ball in and out of the holes though.
It did not take long for us to finish a round, but the owners told us to take as long as we like and we could start the course again if we wished.
After completing the course twice, it was time for icecream. They have a lovely decked area with seating and shade, so you can sit and enjoy a rest before heading off.
It costs $14 per adult and $10 per child (under 16) with a $40 family deal for 2 adults and 2 kids.
Exmouth Mini Golf
59 Murat Rd, Exmouth
(08) 9949 4644
Open daily from 10am – 6pm.
- Karrinyup Waters Cafe, Karrinyup - March 20, 2019
- IKEA Cafe, Innaloo - November 11, 2018
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018