Give your child the best start to life!
Telethon Speech & Hearing provides essential early education, diagnostic support and therapy services for children with hearing, speech and language needs.
Our multi-disciplinary approach provides families with all the services they may need in one location.
Options and services available include:
- Specialised speech and language support for children aged 2-5 years
- Additional reading, spelling and literacy support for children Years 1-3
- Paediatric audiology including hearing tests, screenings and monitoring
- Individual and group assistance for children with hearing loss aged 0-5 years
- Primary and high-school support programs for children with hearing loss
Telethon Speech & Hearing also offers NDIS support and guidance for families.
Chat to us about your child’s hearing, speech and language needs –
Email: [email protected]
Call: (08) 9387 9888
Find us: @telethonspeechhearing
- Member Reviews