Family-friendly transport service making it safe and easy to get to and from the airport.
Anyone who’s taken a plane trip with small children knows what a logistical nightmare it can be. It starts with the trip to the airport, with most people opting for expensive long-term parking, or being forced to travel by taxi or rideshare without the appropriate child restraints.
Family Cab provides parents with a safe, reliable and affordable alternative.
Parents-of-three Lewis and Mel Cann identified the need while operating Perth Designated Drivers, a service that transports people in their own cars.
“We were seeing an increase in bookings from families with young kids. It’s difficult to get a taxi with a car seat, and bringing your own is rarely practical. They were finding the easiest thing to do was get someone else to drive their car – something we’ve been doing since 2010.”
“We decided to start a small fleet of cabs catering to the needs of families, and it has been a huge hit!”
Family Cab offers the option of being driven in your own car or one of theirs – fully equipped with Type A4 baby car seats or Type G child booster seats.
Since launching in October 2016, the Canns have been surprised at how popular the service has been – with both Perth families and those visiting from interstate. They’ve already had to expand their vehicle fleet and have just begun a service in Sydney.
To make the process even easier for parents, FamilyCab has an online booking system and an Android/ios App, where you can track the live progress of your driver. You can also get a quote via the website.
Go to www.familycab.com.au
- Reading for Sure - February 4, 2019
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2019 - January 2, 2019
- The healthiest family-friendly restaurants in Perth - December 20, 2018
- Mediation – A More Effective Way To Separate - December 18, 2018
- Family Friendly Events in Perth for November (2018) - October 24, 2018
- Family Cab - October 24, 2018
- Perth Christmas Charity Collections - October 24, 2018
- 5 tips for organising your first family holiday - October 16, 2018
- Halloween Events Perth 2018 - October 14, 2018
- 5 best family villas in Bali for a fuss-free holiday with kids - October 4, 2018