This little park is set next to the beautiful sandy and calm beach at Koombana Bay. There’s a small partially fenced playground, with a sea theme to fit with the surroundings.
The main play structure is shaped as a boat, with a deck, bow, cabin and even a plank to walk me hearties! Children will have a ball, letting their imaginations run wild with pirate ship games. The boat has some ladders to climb, a fireman pole and steering wheel and there are some swings nearby. There’s even a below deck cabin.
The playground is perfect for toddlers and younger children though it’s not especially challenging for older children. On the beach, there is a volleyball net, where teenagers and some older kids were happily joining in a game. The play equipment is all set on sand, my little one was eager to start building his sand castles here before we got down to the beach!
There is a picnic shelter close by, barbecues, toilets and The Beach Shack Cafe should you fancy a snack or a drink. The foreshore is said to be undergoing a huge renovation and upgrade over the next year or two with a new large playground on the plans. We can’t wait to see what that’s like!
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
- Craigie Leisure Centre - January 31, 2017
Kylie is the mum of a gorgeous toddler who is growing far too fast by devouring her sleep. She is a qualified early childhood teacher, who loves exploring the world through the eyes of a 2 year old and now knows more about diggers than she ever imagined she would