Four Elements is situated right in the middle of the Margaret River area roughly halfway between Dunsborough and Margaret River. We have four two bedroom timber cottages that are self-contained and ideal for families or groups of friends. All the local attractions are nearby with approximately 20 wineries, two chocolate factories, a nut farm, a cheese factory, two breweries and a Maze all within a 10-minute drive. The nearest popular swimming beach is Smiths beach a picturesque 12-minute drive away. Four Elements runs a wide variety of activities for kids with some of the most popular being
- Animal feeding – we have goats, ducks, sheep, Hogan our horse, and chickens for the kids to interact with and learn about.
- Fishing for Marron – we take a trailer ride to one of our marron dams to catch marron. The kids are encouraged to learn about the marron and even pick them up before returning them to the dam.
- Tadpoling – in season we take the kids for a trailer ride to the creek to catch (and release) tadpoles.
- Bonfires – on scheduled evenings in winter.
- Lantern Stalk – one for the older kids, an outdoor game played in the evening.
- Fruit picking and egg collecting.
So why not book a stay, we would love to show you around!