On our last trip down South we found this fantastic newly developed playground located at Port Geographe Marina – 8km from Busselton Jetty.
The playground is nature based, has a stepping stones running down the length of the play area.
Concrete tunnels to crawl through or climb over.
Wooden stepping logs.
A small slide on a grassy hill.
Wheelchair accessible roundabout.
Plenty of grassed areas to kick a ball.
And lots of pathways to ride your bike or scooter.
After a play, we headed down to the lagoon, during our visit this area was still under development but we still managed to get our feet wet. There is an outdoor shower to wash the sand off before getting back into the car.
Port Geographe Marina is a perfect location to stop for lunch, with BBQs, picnic tables, a drinking fountain and public toilets all available.
The play area offers no shade from the sun so bring a hat and some sun cream.
Located at 70 Spinnaker Blvd, Geographe.
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Whitford City - June 21, 2018
- Perth Children’s Hospital - May 31, 2018
- Buckingham House, Wanneroo - May 3, 2018
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - May 2, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.