On our last trip down South we found this fantastic newly developed playground located at Port Geographe Marina – 8km from Busselton Jetty.
The playground is nature based, has a stepping stones running down the length of the play area.
Concrete tunnels to crawl through or climb over.
Wooden stepping logs.
A small slide on a grassy hill.
Wheelchair accessible roundabout.
Plenty of grassed areas to kick a ball.
And lots of pathways to ride your bike or scooter.
After a play, we headed down to the lagoon, during our visit this area was still under development but we still managed to get our feet wet. There is an outdoor shower to wash the sand off before getting back into the car.
Port Geographe Marina is a perfect location to stop for lunch, with BBQs, picnic tables, a drinking fountain and public toilets all available.
The play area offers no shade from the sun so bring a hat and some sun cream.
Located at 70 Spinnaker Blvd, Geographe.
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews