FBI Cafe is a great little cafe located in Wembley. It did not look like much from the outside, especially with all the road works going on, but once we stepped inside I was pleasantly surprised. The seating was so relaxed, with a few booth options as well as some lounge chairs dotted throughout.
There is a fantastic kids play room there. Miss 4 spent ALL of her time in there, only coming out to have a quick sip of her banana smoothie. In the playroom, there is some lounge seating available, so you can sit in there with the young ones if you wish. There is a TV mounted up on the wall playing cartoons, and a large range of toys available for them to play with. The great thing about this kids area is that it has large glass windows surrounding it, so if you manage to grab a table nearby, you can see them playing, all while keeping the noise contained – BONUS!
The Menu is quite varied and has a lot of options to choose from. As well as breakfast dinner and lunch options, they have a great range of smoothies, fresh juices, coffee, and cake. They even have all of the juice and smoothie options available in a child’s size. I really enjoyed my watermelon, apple and lime juice. FBI cafe stands for family bistro Italiano, and they specialise in providing authentic homemade Italian food. The lunch and dinner menu sounds amazing, so I can’t wait to go back one evening and try it out. I do love a good homemade pasta, and not to mention gelato!
You can find out more by visiting http://fbiwembley.com.au
Opening hours are as follows;
Wed – Fri: 09:30 – 14:30 17:30 – 21:00
Sat – Sun: 08:00 – 14:30 17:00 – 21:00
Mon – Tue: Closed
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018
- Lulu’s Cafe, Rockingham - January 29, 2018
- Lakeview Café Waldecks, Kingsley - November 29, 2017
- Lone Star Rib House, Joondalup - November 14, 2017
- Coco Cola Cafe – Toodyay - November 14, 2017
- The Saint, Innaloo - September 22, 2017