We visited Feral Brewery for a late lunch with friends on a Sunday in early November. We made the booking online directly on their website; it was quick and easy. I received an email confirmation and a phone call the day before directly from the restaurant to re-confirm the booking.
There are a few areas for dining; Inside where you feel the buzz of the bar and kitchen, outside on the Veranda overlooking the vineyards (more suited to parties or larger bookings).
The Beer Garden which is more casual with umbrella shaded tables on the grass area close to the swings and sand pit.
This area has its own bar and a food menu too; on offer are burgers and chips and even picnic baskets. This area is ideal if you are visiting with small kids as some of the tables are right next to the playground.
We were seated on the Veranda. The atmosphere was very relaxed and there was a nice breeze to keep us comfortable on a warm afternoon. Our boys were entertained for most of the day at the playground.
Feral Brewery has also made some changes to the menu since we last visited. We ordered few dishes from the Deli Menu and sampled some of the local brews. Although very tasty and well-presented, we found that the food portions were small for the price we paid. In our opinion, there’s probably better value to be had with the Beer Garden menu.
For the kids, we ordered the fish and chips meal for $16ea. The portions were very generous and the meal came with a drink, an activity pack and a scrumptious vanilla ice cream with a wafer cone dipped in chocolate. Our boys were very pleased with the food and thoroughly enjoyed the ice cream!
Overall, another great establishment in the Swan Valley to enjoy with kids of all ages.
152 Haddrill Road, Baskerville
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016