Finlay’s Fresh Fish BBQ is a family friendly casual, rustic dining experience located just off the beaten track in Kalbarri Town Centre. Open 7 days a week during the school holidays from 5pm until 9:30pm and BYO with no corkage fee.
The dining area is very informal with lots of big tables and undercover areas, ideal for large families and groups.
The open fire pit, music and lights all make for a fantastic atmosphere for casual dining. The kids had plenty of space to run around and even dance in the open spaces around the tables.
Finlay’s is a very popular family restaurant. We arrived at 5pm and the place filled up within 30 minutes. Ordering was very fast and our food arrived pretty quickly considering the place was packed full. The menu is very simple and based on which fresh fish have been caught for the day. Choose from a good variety of fish deep fried or barbecued, all served with chips and a self-serve salad bar full of freshly made pasta, beans and salads to accompany your meal. If you’re not a fish fan then you can order steak instead. There are several options for the kids including, squid rings, fish burgers, chicken nuggets and fish & chips. We didn’t stay for dessert but there were a few options on the menu to choose from.
Meals are served on paper plates at the main kitchen counter and you add your own salad and sides. The meals were perfect sizes for both adults and kids.
The kids loved being outside when it got dark and we were able to relax and enjoy a lovely evening.
We took plenty of table games for us all to enjoy such as UNO and colouring in sheets.
Find out more by visiting finlaysfreshfishbbq.com
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018