Finlay’s Fresh Fish BBQ is a family friendly casual, rustic dining experience located just off the beaten track in Kalbarri Town Centre. Open 7 days a week during the school holidays from 5pm until 9:30pm and BYO with no corkage fee.
The dining area is very informal with lots of big tables and undercover areas, ideal for large families and groups.
The open fire pit, music and lights all make for a fantastic atmosphere for casual dining. The kids had plenty of space to run around and even dance in the open spaces around the tables.
Finlay’s is a very popular family restaurant. We arrived at 5pm and the place filled up within 30 minutes. Ordering was very fast and our food arrived pretty quickly considering the place was packed full. The menu is very simple and based on which fresh fish have been caught for the day. Choose from a good variety of fish deep fried or barbecued, all served with chips and a self-serve salad bar full of freshly made pasta, beans and salads to accompany your meal. If you’re not a fish fan then you can order steak instead. There are several options for the kids including, squid rings, fish burgers, chicken nuggets and fish & chips. We didn’t stay for dessert but there were a few options on the menu to choose from.
Meals are served on paper plates at the main kitchen counter and you add your own salad and sides. The meals were perfect sizes for both adults and kids.
The kids loved being outside when it got dark and we were able to relax and enjoy a lovely evening.
We took plenty of table games for us all to enjoy such as UNO and colouring in sheets.
Find out more by visiting finlaysfreshfishbbq.com
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018