If you are ever visiting the town centre of Exmouth, then you would have probably come across this fabulous, family-friendly brewery. Froth Craft Brewery has only been in operation for about a year and a half now, but it seems they have made a great name for themselves.
As we entered, I noticed a large blackboard which was full of upcoming events, theme nights and local talent upcoming performances/gigs. One of the events that stood out to me, was the nightly pop up outdoor cinema that they play kids movies on.
This place has a great outdoor kids area, complete with astroturf, recycled pallet lounges, a toy box with a range of different toys and even a raised up drink holder so the little ones don’t knock them over while playing…such a great idea!
Inside you will find lots of natural wooden features and a beautifully painted mural on the wall. Miss 4 thought the soccer table was amazing and spent the entire 2 hours playing on it.
They serve a large range of food, including a kids menu, and brew a lot of their own beer. There is tasting paddles for those of you who like to try to the whole range.
If you are a sports fan (go Eagles!) they have a few large screen TVs dotted around the seating areas.
One thing that seemed to be quite popular, was the $20 spinning wheel. The rules are simple, hand over $20 and take a spin of the wheel, whatever it lands on, is the prize you win. Everyone was obviously taking their chance to win the highest prize of 6 pints of your choice.
The staff are very friendly and the service is fantastic, such a great addition to the this small town. I am sure we will be visiting here again before we leave.
Froth Craft Brewery
- Karrinyup Waters Cafe, Karrinyup - March 20, 2019
- IKEA Cafe, Innaloo - November 11, 2018
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018