Summers here!! Let’s go sailing!! What better way to take an hour out, admire our beautiful city from the Swan River than from your own surf cat. Funcats is located at the Coode street jetty in south Perth and they hire cats, 1 and 2 person kayaks and stand up paddle boards.
The team at Fun Cats are extremely accommodating to even the most inexperienced sailor. Life jackets on and away we go! Children need to be aged 5 years and up to sail. We took out a jib surf cat which operates under a steering and 2 rope system, so once we caught the wind we were off exploring over to Barrack St Jetty and admiring the city from the Swan’s waters.
Bring a hat, suncream and a towel or change of clothes because you probably will end up wet. The team will look after your belongings at the hire hut so everything is safe and secure.
Windrush Cats hire out from $40 per hour and can carry 3 people, Hobie Cats are $50 per hour and accommodate 4 people. No experience is necessary. Stand up Paddle boards are available from $20 per hour. No EFTPOS facilities are available so don’t forget to bring cash.
Hungry after? BBQ facilities are available onshore. Bring a picnic and enjoy the South Perth foreshore or go next door to the Boatshed Cafe for a bite to eat.
For more information visit www.funcats.com.au
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Pretty Princess Pamper Parties - March 21, 2017