Next time you are shopping at Morley Galleria make sure you check out the Gloria Jean’s Cafe on Level 2 in Myer. It is conveniently located next to the toy department and near the parent room and toilets.
It has a kids corner set up with tables close by. The area is small but has a cubby house and small table and chairs in it. There is also a range of toys for a different ages, including some building blocks and some a dolls house inside the cubby.
There is the normal coffee and food options from Gloria Jean’s including a cake / sandwich cabinet to chose from. We just opted for coffee, babychino and a smarties cookie as we visited mid morning.
If you have young ones that need bottles or food warmed up there is a microwave set up for this purpose.
There is plenty of space to sit and it could easily accomodate groups and prams as the area is quite spread out. There are also some soft couch seats available for a more comfortable option.
The toilets and parents room are nearby – warning – you do have to walk through the toy section to get there! The parents room is set up with two rooms. The main one as you enter is set up with change tables, chairs and microwave.
There is also a smaller room that has a change table and a small table set up with a few toys to keep your toddler occupied during change time.
I find Gloria Jean’s cafe a great spot to have a break while shopping as Miss 3 is happy to go play in the kids corner and I can enjoy my coffee quietly. After having a play and a look through the toy department she is usually happy enough to tackle some more shopping.
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018