Goanna Cafe is just a 10 minute drive from Dunsborough and a fantastic place for a lazy breakfast or lunch with the kids.
There’s a huge amount of seating options including an alfresco area out the front, inside the main cafe & gallery area, out the back overlooking the dense bush and sculpture walk or directly in front of the kids outdoor play area.
We didn’t get to do the sculpture walk this time, we were far too lazy and the kids far too happy playing and it was a scorcher of a day!
This is the kids play area with bench or stool seating, all undercover. There’s a small plastic play frame, a few small plastic toys and a huge chalkboard. There’s plenty of space for the kids to run around and make lots of noise 😉
Now to the food!! Goanna Cafe has won awards for its food, I don’t really need to say much more do I? The breakfasts are to die for, the mains, sharing plates, freshly baked muffins…all excellent quality and nourishing food.
We chose the small plate Beetroot salad, which was actually quite filling for a small plate.
The seafood salad, plenty of scallops and prawns and delicious!
The kids had the special Goanna Cafe kids platter which is served on a wooded Goanna 😉 It’s presented delightfully and fun and does the trick if your kids have a small appetite.
And not forgetting the Rhubarb crumble muffin….OMG!!!!
Gonna Cafe on Urbanspoon
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018