Goanna Cafe is just a 10 minute drive from Dunsborough and a fantastic place for a lazy breakfast or lunch with the kids.
There’s a huge amount of seating options including an alfresco area out the front, inside the main cafe & gallery area, out the back overlooking the dense bush and sculpture walk or directly in front of the kids outdoor play area.
We didn’t get to do the sculpture walk this time, we were far too lazy and the kids far too happy playing and it was a scorcher of a day!
This is the kids play area with bench or stool seating, all undercover. There’s a small plastic play frame, a few small plastic toys and a huge chalkboard. There’s plenty of space for the kids to run around and make lots of noise 😉
Now to the food!! Goanna Cafe has won awards for its food, I don’t really need to say much more do I? The breakfasts are to die for, the mains, sharing plates, freshly baked muffins…all excellent quality and nourishing food.
We chose the small plate Beetroot salad, which was actually quite filling for a small plate.
The seafood salad, plenty of scallops and prawns and delicious!
The kids had the special Goanna Cafe kids platter which is served on a wooded Goanna 😉 It’s presented delightfully and fun and does the trick if your kids have a small appetite.
And not forgetting the Rhubarb crumble muffin….OMG!!!!
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017