The Spur is a South African Steak House chain and a firm favourite for any family lunch or dinner.The Mandurah Golden Cloud Spur restaurant has heaps of activities for kids of all ages. There’s a small play frame with a slide, tunnel and climbing ramp. It is near the main street entrance so be mindful of little ones. We chose to stay with our kids while we waited for our food.Even older kids can play on one of the six Xboxes.The inside restaurant is spacious and laid out with many wooden tables and cow print chairs. There are lots of larger tables perfect for a kids party or large family gathering.We chose to sit in the outside area overlooking Mandurah Bay and watching the boats go by. The tables are set apart with a bit more room for the kids to run around.
The menu caters for all tastes and ages, burgers, steaks, surf & turf to some rather yummy salads. Kids eat FREE every Monday and Tuesday!Portions were generous, so we ordered one meal to share between the kids which was adequate.
7 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017