Nestled amongst the quiet streets of Mosman Park lies the Good Things Cafe. We dropped by one saturday morning to try this place out on our way to Keane’s Pt Reserve playground. The cafe is situated along the strip of shops on Wellington Street (near IGA) with ample street parking out the front. When we got there, it was packed and thankfully we managed to score a table. The crowd is a sign that this place is good. The presence of friendly dogs and a row of bikes and scooters parked outside, it seems to be a favourite cafe with the locals.
With a large communal table in the middle, this place screams family friendly. The bright airy simple decorated interior just makes you feel that everything is ‘it’s all good’.
They have a pretty exciting looking all-day menu, cold-pressed juices smoothies, coffees and a very extensive range of house-baked goods. As we’ve already had breakfast, we only had coffee (they use micrology beans) and cake there but all around us, we can hear everyone raving about the breakfast that they were having and just sitting there watching the numerous plates coming out from the kitchen, we can see why. We will definitely be back for breakfast, or even lunch (heard there are waffles with buttermilk fried chicken!)
Thank you Good Things Cafe for a lovely morning, we will be back.
Good Things Cafe
128 Wellington Street, Mosman Park
Mon – Sun: 6.30am – 3.30pm
Change facility: Yes
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017