Gracies Cafe is a relatively new cafe on Berkshire Rd in Forrestfield next to the Hillside Church. After seeing photos of the yummy food on offer we visited for breakfast recently. The cafe is open and bright, we were given a friendly welcomed as we entered and left to chose a table. There is plenty of space for a pram and it would be suitable for groups. High chairs and change table are available.
There are indoor and outdoor seating options. Some of the outdoor seating was under cover of the verandah and some were out in the open. As it was a cold and slightly wet morning so we sat inside.
The menus are on the tables, once you are ready you ordered and pay at the counter. There is a kids menu for both breakfast and lunch. Miss 3 chose to have a “Toad in the Hole” but had a poached egg instead of the usual fried. When we ordered the kids breakfast we were given a colouring book and pencils to keep her occupied.
The cabinets at the front offer tempting cakes, desserts and home made sausages rolls and quiches.
The coffees were quick to arrive at the table and the food didn’t take long either. All the meals were well presented and tasty. Miss 3 like the hole in the bread and ate her meal with no fuss.
American waffle special
Kids toad in a hole
Eggs benedict with smoke salmon and sauce on the side
After breakfast we had a wander outside and found there was a nice garden area with a fenced grassed area with play equipment inside. Miss 3 had a quick play on the equipment.
There is also a grassed amphitheatre area which Miss 3 enjoyed running around while we enjoyed our second coffee and a sweet treat.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018