The Raine Square redevelopment has created a destination for food and entertainment in Perth’s CBD. There’s the luxurious Palace Cinemas, and plenty of choices for dining, making it a popular spot for grabbing a bite before heading to see a movie. One place sure to please the entire family is Greenhorns Burger Bar where gourmet burgers and their famous cheese gravy are on the menu!
The bar which is partnered with Feral Brewery, is found on the ground level of Raine Square, in the food court. This central location makes it easy to access from Perth underground train station and the Murray Street mall. Chef and I both chose the “House Double”, a double beef pattie, made with house ground WA grass fed beef with crisp maple bacon, grilled onions, melted American cheese and salad – lettuce, pickles, tomato, and smothered in house sauce.
Other burger options include pulled beef, buttermilk chicken, truffle mushroom, Mexican, pulled pork and Greek lamb. The serves of hand cut chips are really generous too. The sides menu has tasty morsels like pork belly bites, fried cheese balls and cheeseburger spring rolls. We were there for one thing… the cheese gravy. That’s right – a bowl of gooey cheese to dip your burger in – yum!
Little Chef picked the ”Grom Burger Combo”, which is quite a feast for little grommets. He devoured the cheese burger, fries and a drink in next to no time, Chef even let him have a couple of decadent dips of his cheese gravy! It was a very good sized kid’s meal.
The children’s menu also features popcorn chicken, mac n cheese and even cheeseburger spring rolls!
All in all, we loved the fresh burgers at Greenhorns a lot and that cheese gravy is a must try!
Find Greenhorns Bar downstairs in the food court at Raine Square 300 Murray Street, Perth CBD.
Find out more on their website https://www.greenhorns.com.au
- High Tea in Perth with Kids - May 22, 2019
- The Ultimate guide to Swap Meets in Perth - May 13, 2019
- Latitude Birthday Party, Joondalup - May 9, 2019
- The Round House, Fremantle - May 9, 2019
- The Duke, Carramar - April 30, 2019
- The Best Chocolate Cafes in Perth and South West WA - April 10, 2019
- Perth Night Noodle Market, Elizabeth Quay - April 6, 2019
- Coode Street Jetty Walk, South Perth - March 31, 2019
- Swan Settlers Markets, Herne Hill - March 29, 2019
- Rottnest Fast Ferries, Hillarys - March 28, 2019