Greens & Co is an uber trendy cafe in Leederville where you can grab a good coffee, some cake and have a good old natter with a group of friends.The cafe opens out onto the street so not ideal for young toddlers who are prone to bolting, but a great for Mums with newborns or for older kids. Inside you’ll be greeted with lots of comfy sofa chairs and low tables.
Now for the fun part…check out the HUGE array of cakes to tantalise your taste buds with. Lots of options for gluten free, dairy free and nut free. You have to order at the main counter and sometimes there can be a long queue, so try and grab a table if it’s a busy period. They don’t have any EFTPOS facilities so you’ll need to have cash. There is an ATM a few doors down.As you head towards the back end of the cafe you’ll come across pool tables and an old style gaming table, great for toddlers and older kids to play with.There are a few ride on toys near the counter and at the front, perhaps these are intended for you to entertain your child whilst you queue or annoyingly your child notices as you walk out and wants a million goes on it!
Greens & Co Leederville
123 Oxford St
08 9444 4093
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018