Earlier this year, the very popular Gusto Gelato in Leederville has opened another store at Elizabeth Quay. It’s found at a stunning kiosk which took its design inspiration from Western Australia’s unique pink Argyle diamonds. Here you can enjoy your freshly made gelato along with a stunning view of the city and Swan River.
Owner/operator Sean Lee learnt his craft at the Carpigiani Gelato University in Bologna, Italy. So he’s quite the gelato expert! The small batch gelato is handcrafted onsite and there are so many different flavour combinations to choose from! There’s firm favourites like strawberry, mango and choc brownie and then more unusual combinations like ginger beer and lime.
Little Chef chose a scoop of the decadent cookie monster for $5. It’s a sweet cream gelato with triple choc cookies, cookie dough and a milk chocolate ganache. As always, the gelato was absolutely scrumptious and smooth.
All of the gelato is natural too, with no hidden nasties, making it perfect for kids of all ages. There’s plenty of seating, on the candy coloured stools, most of which is undercover. You can view the kitchen where the magic happens through a window. Keep a look out on their ever changing specials board too, as there’s usually some really interesting flavours on there.
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Lady Latte Cafe Scarborough - July 11, 2019
- Kid Friendly Pizza Restaurants in Perth - June 30, 2019
- Leapfrogs Cafe Wanneroo - June 30, 2019
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - June 28, 2019
- Rainy Day Activities in the Margaret River Region - June 18, 2019
- Things to do in Mundaring with Kids - June 15, 2019
- Kid Friendly Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 13, 2019
- Mundaring Weir With Kids - June 11, 2019