Earlier this year, the very popular Gusto Gelato in Leederville has opened another store at Elizabeth Quay. It’s found at a stunning kiosk which took its design inspiration from Western Australia’s unique pink Argyle diamonds. Here you can enjoy your freshly made gelato along with a stunning view of the city and Swan River.
Owner/operator Sean Lee learnt his craft at the Carpigiani Gelato University in Bologna, Italy. So he’s quite the gelato expert! The small batch gelato is handcrafted onsite and there are so many different flavour combinations to choose from! There’s firm favourites like strawberry, mango and choc brownie and then more unusual combinations like ginger beer and lime.
Little Chef chose a scoop of the decadent cookie monster for $5. It’s a sweet cream gelato with triple choc cookies, cookie dough and a milk chocolate ganache. As always, the gelato was absolutely scrumptious and smooth.
All of the gelato is natural too, with no hidden nasties, making it perfect for kids of all ages. There’s plenty of seating, on the candy coloured stools, most of which is undercover. You can view the kitchen where the magic happens through a window. Keep a look out on their ever changing specials board too, as there’s usually some really interesting flavours on there.
- Mount Helena Tavern, Mount Helena - February 18, 2019
- Mount Flora Museum, Watermans Bay - February 14, 2019
- Chakra, Inglewood - February 11, 2019
- Zephyr Café, East Fremantle - February 10, 2019
- The Little Bay, Watermans Bay - February 6, 2019
- Mistelle, Bickley - February 4, 2019
- Jaffle Shack, West Perth - January 25, 2019
- Village Coffee, Marmion - January 23, 2019
- Golden Ponds, Baldivis - January 15, 2019
- Watermans Bay Beach and Playground - January 10, 2019