Guzman Y Gomez – If you like Mexican food and you’re looking for a cheap night out with the kids, Guzman Y Gomez (GYG) is a great option!
We were on Beaufort St in Mt Lawley one late Sunday arvo and neither of us felt like cooking, then we saw the sign……FAMILY FIESTA $35……sold!!!
It was such good value, for our $35 we could choose 2 burritos (or bowls) for us big kids, 2 guacamole and chips (I cannot go there without ordering the guac!) and 2 kids picks. Not sure how long this promotion is on for but I’ve seen the sign out front since before Christmas.
The kids picks (usually $6 each) include a ‘Little Guy Burrito’ (rice/cheese/filling), ‘2 Cheese Quesadillas’ or ‘Cheese Nachos’. My kids aren’t very adventurous with food so the quesadillas were a safe option, I told them it was just like a pizza folded in half.
Hubby got a burrito with the lot and I decided to go for a burrito bowl which I really enjoyed.
A couple of drinks and we still had change from our pineapple which is rare after ordering meals out for our family of four.
AND kids eat free at GYG on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays! I read the fine print and you can get 2 free kids picks (doesn’t include mini burritos) with a regular priced main meal of $12.50 or more. Kids under 12, dine in only, sounds good to me – can you tell I’m over dinner/dishes this week already 🙂
Everything is cooked fresh at GYG, I also read that all their meats are natural and grown locally. I often go for chicken so good to know they only use 100% free range chicken.
This popular Mexican Taqueria is popping up everywhere with 5 stores around Perth already – Mt Lawley, Northbridge, Leederville, Cockburn and you can even get your Mexican fix at the Perth International Airport!
I just checked out their website and it looks like they’ve got a loyalty app too, offering a free burrito when you sign up, and let’s be honest, who doesn’t love free stuff 😉
Mi Casa Es Su Casa!
644 Beaufort Street, Mt Lawley
Open Sunday – Thursday 11am – 10pm
Friday and Saturday 11am – 11pm
- Jamie’s Italian, Perth - April 8, 2019
- The Taphouse at Mulberry Estate Swan Valley - January 9, 2018
- The Brickman Wonders of the World - June 26, 2017
- Dome Cafe, Bassendean - May 28, 2017
- Little Princess High Tea at the Pagoda Resort and Spa - May 1, 2017
- Pitter Patter Music Together, Bassendean - April 27, 2017
- Guzman Y Gomez, Mount Lawley - February 27, 2017
- Adventure Putt Miniature Golf, Swan Valley - January 30, 2017
- Mash Brewing Swan Valley - January 27, 2017
- Hairlarious Kidz Hairdressers, Mount Hawthorn - December 22, 2016