If you are in the Pemberton area then a great place to enjoy lunch with the kids is the Hidden River Estate. The Winery and Cafe is situated at Mullineaux Road, Pemberton and is open Wednesday to Sunday 9 am to 4ish.
The grounds at Hidden River Estate are something special. Every child will love eating their meal in the old tram carriage that has been converted into a dining area and adjoins the winery.Not only that but there is a fabulous grassy playground complete with swings, cubbies, a slide and huge tractor tyres to climb! The playground is situated right next to the tram carriage so you are able to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times while you dine.The cafe offers a large, well-priced kids menu with a selection of sandwiches to more substantial meals including pizza, sausage rolls, wedges, chicken tenderloins, pasta at reasonable prices. Their dessert menu sounded divine too-ice cream, chocolate ganache with a raspberry coulis! Yummo!There is a small but substantial choice of starters and mains that definitely won’t disappoint!If you are not the designated driver then make sure you try out their wines. A tasting session is free if you are dining in the cafe. The 2007 Shirazamataz went down very well and we had to indulge in a bottle!We spent a very relaxing lunch time at Hidden River Winery and the kids had an absolute ball on the playground. We’ll definitely be returning when we next play a visit to Pemberton.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019