If you are in the Pemberton area then a great place to enjoy lunch with the kids is the Hidden River Estate. The Winery and Cafe is situated at Mullineaux Road, Pemberton and is open Wednesday to Sunday 9 am to 4ish.
The grounds at Hidden River Estate are something special. Every child will love eating their meal in the old tram carriage that has been converted into a dining area and adjoins the winery.Not only that but there is a fabulous grassy playground complete with swings, cubbies, a slide and huge tractor tyres to climb!
The playground is situated right next to the tram carriage so you are able to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times while you dine.
The cafe offers a large, well-priced kids menu with a selection of sandwiches to more substantial meals including pizza, sausage rolls, wedges, chicken tenderloins, pasta at reasonable prices. Their dessert menu sounded divine too-ice cream, chocolate ganache with a raspberry coulis! Yummo!
There is a small but substantial choice of starters and mains that definitely won’t disappoint!If you are not the designated driver then make sure you try out their wines. A tasting session is free if you are dining in the cafe. The 2007 Shirazamataz went down very well and we had to indulge in a bottle!We spent a very relaxing lunch time at Hidden River Winery and the kids had an absolute ball on the playground. We’ll definitely be returning when we next play a visit to Pemberton.
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019