If you are in the Pemberton area then a great place to enjoy lunch with the kids is the Hidden River Estate. The Winery and Cafe is situated at Mullineaux Road, Pemberton and is open Wednesday to Sunday 9 am to 4ish.
The grounds at Hidden River Estate are something special. Every child will love eating their meal in the old tram carriage that has been converted into a dining area and adjoins the winery.Not only that but there is a fabulous grassy playground complete with swings, cubbies, a slide and huge tractor tyres to climb! The playground is situated right next to the tram carriage so you are able to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times while you dine.The cafe offers a large, well-priced kids menu with a selection of sandwiches to more substantial meals including pizza, sausage rolls, wedges, chicken tenderloins, pasta at reasonable prices. Their dessert menu sounded divine too-ice cream, chocolate ganache with a raspberry coulis! Yummo!There is a small but substantial choice of starters and mains that definitely won’t disappoint!If you are not the designated driver then make sure you try out their wines. A tasting session is free if you are dining in the cafe. The 2007 Shirazamataz went down very well and we had to indulge in a bottle!We spent a very relaxing lunch time at Hidden River Winery and the kids had an absolute ball on the playground. We’ll definitely be returning when we next play a visit to Pemberton.
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017