It’s Saturday night and Hogs Breath Cafe is bustling and busy at family dinner time. The accommodating wait staff still find us a table and the service is prompt and polite as always.
The new menu now at Hogs Breath Cafe Joondalup has “trim-a-licious” options for the health conscious, whilst the steaks they are oh so famous for, are still mouth watering great.
The kids’ meal selection is extensive with drinks and dessert included. The best bit is that KIDS EAT FREE 7 days a week at lunch and dinner. 1 free kids meal per adult purchasing main meal over $20. Children must be 12 or under & ordering from Kid’s menu. Kids portions are generous and include favourites such as cheese burger, steak, chicken nuggets, pizza and calamari. Most meals come with a choice of curly fries or salad.
Dinner arrived so quickly for how busy the restaurant was and the wait staff were attentive all night including keeping the kiddies entertained with colouring. Head down for a great affordable family meal, great lunch specials and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. They are now open for breakfast too on the weekends.
Hogs Breath Cafe Joondalup
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017