The Holy Smoke Cafe, Pemberton is tucked away from the main buzz of the high street and is managed by the Pemberton Fine Woodcraft Gallery. It is surrounded by beautiful and tranquil gardens with a water feature and pond to keep inquisitive minds and explorers busy.
The Cafe specialises in gourmet smoked products and Pate and serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. They also offer a very tempting variety of cakes and desserts.
We visited early one morning during the Autumn School Holidays and ordered a mixture of cooked breakfasts (the full monty), scones and sponge cake.Serving sizes are good and everything was cooked to perfection!I chose a light sponge cake with fresh cream. The kids enjoyed the scones, made even more exciting as they could construct them themselves with butter, cream and jam.There’s plenty of seating outside along the veranda overlooking the beautiful gardens. We chose to sit in the sun as it was a tad cold!The gardens are huge and you can easily lose a little one out of sight very quickly. The kids enjoyed playing around the pond and water feature and pretending to be explorers.After our breakfast we had a quick look around the Woodcraft Gallery, there are a few breakables in there but OK for trustworthy toddlers and older ones to wander around.
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017