Honey’s Bakehouse is owned and run by the delightful baking power couple Abby and Brent Honey. With a tonne of awards and a family tree full of bakers under their belt, it’s no wonder they have baking game.
Set in the Roleystone village shopping centre it has become a local institution for brekky on the run, drive-by-pie-stop for tradies and arvo tea for after schoolies.
They update their Facebook page regularly with daily offerings and experimental goods which are snapped up quick by Roley residents.Serving up traditional bread, rolls, pies, sausage rolls, as well as artisan bread including Beetroot & Ginger Sourdough, Scandinavian dark rye, the Winemaker and a delightful range of sweet treats to tempt all taste buds.
Made with passion, served with humour.
If you happen to be in the area Honey’s is great to pick something up for the drive or stop off at one of the lovely parks and enjoy the beautiful Roleystone scenery. Alternatively, they have seating at the front of their shop to indulge and watch this little corner of the world go by.They serve amazing coffee so why not grab a cup to accompany a treat!
Shop 5, 21 Jarrah Rd
Roleystone, Western Australia, Australia
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 7:30am – 3:00pm
Find more family-friendly restaurants in Perth
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019