The Hopetoun Motel is a perfect place to stay in the quiet and picturesque town of Hopetoun.
We recently booked at room which was a reasonable rate and the accommodation suited us and our needs. Perfect for school holidays especially with its proximity to the town centre. Everything is in walking distance which is wonderful with kids in tow.Easy access to the local IGA as well as the bakery, cafes and of course the park which is a wonderful spot for kids of all ages. Just a short walk yonder is the pristine shoreline and the jetty for fishing, swimming and all things recreational on the water!The hotel room is well equipped and there are plenty of options. Choose from 2 bedroom chalets, 3 bedroom townhouse or the 3 bedroom harbor master Quarters. Great for bigger families or for groups travelling together. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed including a flat screen tv and free wifi and laundry facilities are available.Our lovely rammed earth accommodation had a semi-self contained kitchenette including a fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster so we were able to whip up our own breaky in the mornings and some snacks later in the evenings.If you need something more substantial head down to the Port Hotel for some pub grub or the Port Cafe for dinner. The Reefbreak was great for cafe food also and both they and the bakery are very popular for a morning coffee. Be sure to get in early!The grounds themselves were lovely to take the kids for a stroll and there are BBQ facilities and even a gazebo if you wanted to dine alfresco and even a volley ball net and sand if you fancy a hit.There was some play equipment but nothing to get overly excited about and more suited to real littlies. There was a bit of open space where kids could have a run but you’d be best off walking a few minutes down the road to the beautiful playground.
Central to everything this is a great point to explore all this amazing part of the world has to offer.
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Strike Bowling, Carousel - January 4, 2019
- Holey Moley Carousel - January 4, 2019
- Wayman Reserve, East Fremantle - November 22, 2018
- Brook 508 Cafe & Restaurant, Roleystone - November 8, 2018
- Roleys on the Ridge, Roleystone - September 7, 2018
- Fairies Forever Birthday Parties, Armadale - September 6, 2018
- LaBuda Juice Bar, North Beach - September 6, 2018