Still can’t believe the first Incredibles movie came out 14 years ago! Disney:Pixar’s Incredibles 2 is in cinemas now and to celebrate, Karrinyup Shopping Centre has a fun-filled immersive zone for all the Incredibles fan out there.
This school holidays, come and have fun at the Incredibles immersive zone. It’s on from the 9/7 – 15/7, 10am – 2pm Monday – Saturday, 11am – 3pm Sunday. The zone is located at Centre Court.
Come and be inspired by Edna Mode’s impeccable sense of fashion. Kids can design their own superhero costume, and even giving it their own superhero name and special power.
There are also plenty of photo opportunities for them to strike their best superhero pose and have their photos taken with all their favourite characters from the movie. From the infamous Edna Mode to a life-size Mr Incredible and Jack-Jack display.
They can even have a photo with the entire gang.
There is also a special Violet’s force field photo station.
Kids can test their skills with Dash’s reflex tester, beat the clock to save the day! Next, they can test their shooting skills to defeat the evil villains. Take aim and see how many evil villains you can hit at the special catapult station.
Incredibles fan, head on down to Karrinyup Shopping Centre this school holidays and come meet your favourite superhero family. And remember… no capes allowed!
Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone
Date: Monday 9 July 2018 – Sunday 15 July 2018
Time: 10am – 2pm Monday – Saturday, 11am – 3pm Sunday
Where: Karrinyup Shopping Centre, 200 Karrinyup Rd, Karrinyup
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017