- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
Mindarie Marina is one of our local family hot spots to visit on the weekends for breakfast, brunch, lunch or an early family dinner. Aside from the hustle and bustle of a local Marina, watching the boats come and go, there’s a rather enticing fully fenced playground in full view of the Dome Cafe and The Indian Ocean Brewing Company in Mindarie. We chose to sit in the large alfresco decked area over looking the playground where our 4 and 6-year-olds could play while waiting for our early dinner. There are plenty of seating options outside all shaded with umbrellas and some nice cushioned bench options. Some super steep stairs lead up to the main car park and an outdoor sports sand pit where the older kids play beach volley ball amongst other things.The dinner menu offers a good variety to suit your tastes and palate. The kids’ menu includes burger & chips, fish & chips, nuggets & chips, spaghetti meat balls and macaroni cheese with bacon. Miss 4 had her usual fish and chips, a firm favourite although I would like to see it served with salad, especially for kids.The main menu includes pizza, steak & chips, salmon, curry, fish & chips, pies and a rather yummy German pork knuckle with sauerkraut which was twice cooked, boiled then roasted, so the crackling is super crisp and chewy! I had mine served with vegetables.Hubby had pizza with all the trimmings.No.1 son was super hungry, and as there were no pizza options for the kids he wolfed down an adult Hawaiian pizza to himself.
- Lorraine Swart, , Albany & Denmark, Eating out with Kids, 0
The Denmark Chocolate Company – aka Swiss Annie’s, is about 9km from the Denmark town centre. As you can...