iPlay Whitford City is newest #1 hang out spot for kids in Perth!
Featuring 8 full lanes of bowling and loads of arcade games there is something for kids of ALL ages, including those that are young at heart!
My kids headed straight to the bowling alley, bowling is only $14 all day every day! Bowling shoes are optional if you are wearing flat shoes. The bowling alley is pretty tech savvy, you can check your stats and even log into Facebook. There are lots of different size bowling balls, auto bumper rails and ramps for the younger ones.
The place is packed with all the latest and greatest arcade games, including air hockey, King of the Ding, Zombie Snatcher, Cruis n’ Blast, Piano Keys, Typhoon, Dark Escape 4D and so much more! Arcade games range between $1 – $6, there are timed packages and bonus reload offers available.
iPlay will take you back to your childhood days with old school paper tickets! There is a huge selection of prizes to choose from.
There is a small dining area that overlooks the bowling alley. iPlay Whitford City will soon have a cafe serving hotdogs, chips, wings, pizzas and nuggets and a Baskin Robbins outlet. Ice cream, bowling and arcade games… what more could the kids want?!
iPlay is FAMOUS for its birthday parties, packages start from $25 per person, contact iPlay directly for information.
iPlay is open from 9am to 10pm Mondays to Wednesdays, 9am to 11pm Thursdays to Saturdays and 10am to 10pm on Sundays.
iPlay Whitford City
Cnr Marmion & Whitfords Avenue, Hillarys.
- The Bothy Family Retreat, Lancelin - August 9, 2018
- Playing with Light, Scitech - August 7, 2018
- Ashley & Friends Day, Whiteman Park - August 2, 2018
- 115 Collective, Merriwa - August 2, 2018
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018