BRAND NEW to Hillarys Boat Harbour, Island Aqua Park is a fun floating obstacle course where kids and adults will have a blast slipping, sliding, jumping, bouncing, and swimming in the calm and protected water. `
The floating playground is located alongside the jetty at Hillarys Boat Harbour and suitable for anyone 6 years old and over, the water is 3m deep so it is important participants are comfortable in water and can swim – life jackets are supplied and must be worn.
We visited on opening day, our kids aged between 12 – 7 had the best time – it was almost like watching an episode of Wipe Out! The different obstacles include; slides, rodeo splash, monkey bars, climbing wall, a swing and more. The 50 minute session was plenty of time for them to try everything a handful of times, they were all pretty exhausted by the end too.
Parents and spectators get prime viewing from the jetty or amphitheatre. There are trained lifeguards and first aid personnel on duty at all times, parents are welcome to grab a coffee, a number of restaurants and cafes also overlook the Aqua Park.
Sessions run every hour on the hour and last for 50 minutes. You need to arrive 20 minutes before your session for a safety briefing and be fitted with a vest. It is easy to book online, bookings can be made at the desk but it is recommended you book online at least 48 hours in advance.
A 50 minute session on the Aqua Park is $25 per person. A family discount is available, $25 per parent and $20 per child. Island Aqua Park also offer a birthday party package, purchase 10 sessions and the birthday boy/girl goes free!
Open every day in the School Holiday 8am-6pm. Island Aqua Park will be at Hillarys Boat Harbour for the entire summer, opening days/times may differ after the school holidays.
Island Aqua Park Hillarys
86 Southside Dr, Hillarys
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
- Trees Adventure, Yanchep National Park - November 23, 2018
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 18, 2018
- TGI Fridays, Westfield Carousel - November 15, 2018
- Kaleidoscope Festival 2018 - October 31, 2018