Island Aqua Park back to make a splash at Hillarys Boat Harbour this summer! Island Aqua Park is a fun floating obstacle course where kids and adults will have a blast slipping, sliding, jumping, bouncing, and swimming in the calm and protected water. `
The floating playground is located alongside the jetty at Hillarys Boat Harbour and suitable for anyone 6 years old and over, the water is 3m deep so it is important participants must be comfortable in the water and able to swim – life jackets are supplied and must be worn. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 16.
We visited on opening day, our kids aged between 13 – 7 had the best time – it was almost like watching an episode of Wipe Out! The different obstacles include; slides, rodeo splash, monkey bars, climbing wall, a swing and more. The 50 minute session was plenty of time for them to try everything a handful of times, they were all pretty exhausted by the end too.
Parents and spectators get prime viewing from the jetty or amphitheatre. There are trained lifeguards and first aid personnel on duty at all times, parents are welcome to grab a coffee, several restaurants and cafes also overlook the Aqua Park.
Sessions run every hour on the hour. You need to arrive 20 minutes before your session for a safety briefing and be fitted with a vest (check-in is located at the former Little C’s location, which overlooks the park). It is easy to book online, bookings can be made at the desk but it is recommended you book online at least 48 hours in advance.
A 50 minute session on the Aqua Park is $23 per person. A family discount and early bird prices are available. Island Aqua Park also offer a birthday party package!
Open every day in the School Holiday 9am-7pm. Island Aqua Park will be at Hillarys Boat Harbour for the entire summer, opening days/times may differ after the school holidays, visit their website for up to date information.
Island Aqua Park Hillarys
86 Southside Dr, Hillarys
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill - February 13, 2020
- Studio 64 Group, South Perth - February 5, 2020
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2020
- Croc’s Playcentre, Joondalup - January 19, 2020
- Dinosaurs Come Alive, Fremantle - January 15, 2020
- City Splash, Elizabeth Quay - January 9, 2020
- Yanchep Lavender, Carabooda - December 30, 2019
- The Amberton Beach Bar and Kitchen, Eglinton - December 27, 2019
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 24, 2019
- Yagan Square Fun Fair, 18 – 31 December - December 19, 2019