If you are heading into the city this school holidays and on the hunt for a good value, family-friendly eatery then look no further than Ivy & Jack!
Located on Hay Street next to the Holiday Inn, Ivy & Jack offers a varied menu of well-priced meals, plus during the school holidays, all kids under 12 eat free with a full paying adult! (Two kids eat free per one paying adult. This is not applicable with any other offer including the Entertainment Book and $15 lunch specials).
The kids menu includes favourites such as nuggets and chips, spag bol, fish & chips, pumpkin soup and pizza.
Each child also gets an activity pack which features puzzles, stickers and colouring in.
I ordered the fish burger which was great value at $20 and especially when two kids dined free too! Additional kids meals are priced between $10 – $12.
During the school holidays Ivy & Jack set up a kids corner at the rear of the restaurant with bean bags and a big screen showing kids favourite shows between 11.30am – 2pm. There is also a colouring station and some board games.
If you are more of an early bird Ivy and Jack are also open for breakfast. Throughout the school holidays, Free Pancake Decorating is available as part of the breakfast buffet every morning until 10am. Pancake station is $10 per child if an adult does not dine for breakfast.
Dine at Ivy & Jack this school holidays and kids under 12 eat free from the kids menu for lunch & dinner or from the breakfast buffet from 28 September to 13 October. T&C’s apply. For more information visit ivyandjack.com.au/family-friendly-school-holidays/
Ivy & Jack
788 Hay Street, Perth
6.30am – Late, 7 Days a Week
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- Fun Things To Do When Bonding With Your Baby - July 3, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019