Little Chef and I stopped off at Jamaica Blue in Lakeside Joondalup for a bite to eat whist traipsing around the shops for hours.Found in between Myer and Target on the ground floor, it’s a good place to stop for a rest, coffee and some food. I enjoyed a piping hot pot of tea.Little Chef chose his coffee shop favourite – a babycino.Though it was closer to lunch than breakfast, I was feeling like something brunch-y. Luckily Jamaica Blue has an all-day brekkie menu. I chose their breakfast sourdough crumpets.They’re quite decedent and sweet. The tasty crumpets are covered with lashings of hazelnut chocolate spread and mixed berries. I’m not a sweet lover for breakfast, but I enjoyed these – at least I could walk off the calories around the shops!Little chef chose the fish and chips from the kids menu. There’s plenty of lunch and breakfast options, as well as goodies in the cabinet.His fish and chips were good, though he found the batter quite soggy.
There’s high chairs available for little ones and the shopping centres toilets and baby change facilities are close by. The prices are reasonable and we’d pop in again. Shopping is thirsty work!
Find Jamaica Blue at Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre, 420 Joondalup Dr, Joondalup
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Sue and Tim’s Strawberry Farm, Wanneroo - September 12, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 12, 2019
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - September 9, 2019
- Holly Rayes, Bassendean - September 5, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Crown Perth with Kids - September 3, 2019
- Dome Cafe, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- Old Perth Road Markets, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- Western Australian Rail Transport Museum, Bassendean - August 27, 2019
- Cafes with Healthy Kids Menus in Perth - August 22, 2019