Little Chef and I stopped off at Jamaica Blue in Lakeside Joondalup for a bite to eat whist traipsing around the shops for hours.Found in between Myer and Target on the ground floor, it’s a good place to stop for a rest, coffee and some food. I enjoyed a piping hot pot of tea.Little Chef chose his coffee shop favourite – a babycino.Though it was closer to lunch than breakfast, I was feeling like something brunch-y. Luckily Jamaica Blue has an all-day brekkie menu. I chose their breakfast sourdough crumpets.They’re quite decedent and sweet. The tasty crumpets are covered with lashings of hazelnut chocolate spread and mixed berries. I’m not a sweet lover for breakfast, but I enjoyed these – at least I could walk off the calories around the shops!Little chef chose the fish and chips from the kids menu. There’s plenty of lunch and breakfast options, as well as goodies in the cabinet.His fish and chips were good, though he found the batter quite soggy.
There’s high chairs available for little ones and the shopping centres toilets and baby change facilities are close by. The prices are reasonable and we’d pop in again. Shopping is thirsty work!
Find Jamaica Blue at Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre, 420 Joondalup Dr, Joondalup
- Yahava Koffeeworks, Swan Valley - July 19, 2018
- Duncraig Library, Duncraig - June 29, 2018
- East Village, Westfield Whitford City - June 25, 2018
- The Groper and His Wife City Beach - June 14, 2018
- The Vault Kalamunda - June 7, 2018
- Dawson’s Garden World Forrestfield - June 6, 2018
- Darklight Joondalup - June 6, 2018
- Temper Temper, Margaret River - May 23, 2018
- Yahava KoffeeWorks Margaret River - May 15, 2018
- The Maze, Bullsbrook - May 3, 2018