- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
Finally a gelato joint south of the river! Como welcomed Jersey Jack Gelato just last month and it has since been a hit amongst the locals and not so locals alike. It sits along Preston Street in Como, complete with street art and all, it has now fast becoming the ‘it’ place to be. Jersey Jack originated from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Jersey Jack Gelato features ample seating inside as well as an outside area. Head out the back you can find a cozy court yard area (the secret garden), which is lit up at night too.
The vast range of gelato flavours includes the usual suspects like chocolate strawberry vanilla yada yada but they also do lots of asian inspired flavours such a durian, lychee, matcha and my personal favourite, the black sesame. Other very interesting special flavours that they do includes Vanilla pear and caramelised fig, sweet and sour green apple and calamansi gelato with candied plum and a MA18+ baileys. Their gelato flavours are ever changing so keep in the loop by visiting their Facebook page. Not up for ice-cream? They also do cakes, macarons, coffee and tea too.
They open mid afternoon (weekdays) and mornings on the weekends to late, perfect for an after school pick up treat or an after dinner treat.
Jersey Jack Gelato
22 Preston Street, Como
Tues-Thurs: 3.00pm – 9.00pm
Fri-Sun: 10.00am – 10.00pm
Change facilities: No